Monday, January 17, 2011

'Cause we are big and the polo shirts were too small

I blogged about the conference in Vlora #Albania. The #Wikipedia in Albanian is doing its best to grow and the conference was packed with helpful presentations. As a sign of appreciation the speakers received a beautiful polo shirt with the embroidered logo of the “Ismail Qemali” University of Vlora

Both Siebrand and myself do not even fit a size large and from an Albanian perspective we must have been larger then life.


I was quite astonished to find two polo shirts in my mail box specially made for us. They even had our names under the logo! At Wikipedia's 10th anniversary we met again and Siebrand happily posed for a picture.

So it is time for another word of thanks to Besjana. With people like her I am sure that Wikipedia will do splendidly in Albania in the coming years.
Thanks,
       GerardM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy you guys enjoyed them :-). As I see Albanian companies have problems with sizes :-).


you guys are great!


cheers to you Siebrand and Gerard!


besa